- Traditional Benefit Funding
- Small Employer Plans
- Individual Life Insurance
- Personal Life Insurance Protection
- Keyman Protection
- Shareholder Protection
Self Funded Group Benefits
With the cost of group insurance benefits soaring, especially short term disability, extended health and dental coverage, it is becoming a more common practice for larger employers to “Self-Fund” these coverages. These are high premium, low risk benefits that can be self-funded. This is similar to the way many U.S. plans are underwritten. We have the option to use an insurer or not use an insurer.
The Aultis Solution
- Reduce benefit costs
- Offer you total control
- Reduce your in house administration costs
- Increase administration efficiency
- Complete flexibility in design
- Stop loss (catastrophic claims) coverage is available to limit your liability
- Claims that are actually paid will be deducted from your bank account each week in arrears, with prior notification to you or you can prepay an estimated premium
- Self-Funding has a very positive effect on cash flow
We recommend the low premium, high risk benefits like life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, long-term disability, as well as out of country coverage, be insured in a traditional fashion.
Low Premiums – Significant Savings
In certain circumstances we can save the hidden 2% premium tax and the retail sales tax of 8%. Presently, it probably costs you $15.00 to $25.00 in insurance company premiums just to pay a $100.00 health care claim.
Our experience with both the private sector and government agencies has always demonstrated savings – frequently substantial savings. Talk to us about our unique services, and we can provide you with a number of references from satisfied clients.